
I'm already behind on my blogging but I have lots to talk about now!
Saturday I didn't do much besides lay around and wait for my mom to arrive. She was stuck in Hot Springs due to massive amounts of rain and flooding and couldn't get out of town until about 2:30 pm. When she finally did get here we cooked dinner and visited until it was time to go to bed. It was so relaxing and exactly what I needed that day because Sunday was exhausting!
Sunday morning we got up and ate breakfast and enjoyed the beautiful weather for a bit before getting ready for the baby shower. As we were getting ready my blow dryer decided to start over-heating but luckily with the help of the fan we got it to cool down and were able to finish getting ready! We made it to the baby shower on time which is surprising for women. And let me tell you... the baby shower was absolutely amazing! Not only did Marcus's mom put so much time and effort into it, the support from our friends and family made it so special that we couldn't have asked for anything more. We actually felt kind of guilty that we had such a great turnout and made such a haul. I think I have a list of about 5 things that I have left to get and that's it! I can honestly say that not many people are as lucky as we are and I just can't thank everyone enough for their generosity. Kingsley is one lucky baby!
0 comments:
Post a Comment