I'm Blogging!

I've seen the blogs where people post a picture every day of the year and write an entry which I think is a great modern twist on the diary. So I've decided to take the same concept and do that with the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy and throughout the first year of the baby's life. Because let's face it.. I'm on the computer way more than I pick up a pen and a journal and a blog takes up less space. *Note that I said I'm taking the concept... I probably won't be able to post every single day, especially being a first time mom and all. And so, without further adieu, here is my first picture. Taken 7/30/2009 (also the birthday of a friends' beautiful baby girl).




0 comments:

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Distributed by Blogger Templates Blog created by Deluxe Templates