Just a quick update:
Kingsley just turned 6 weeks on Thursday and I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. I have to start working again next weekend - thank goodness it's only two days a week - but I don't want to be away from him for a whole 8 hours. It's going to be rough the first couple of times I'm sure, but at least we have family who is willing to babysit so I don't have to enroll him in daycare and leave it up to strangers to watch him. I have a hard enough time as it is with family. I'm constantly saying "he likes to be held like this" or "you need to make sure and combine patting with rubbing his back while burping him". I will let you know how we make it after next weekend! Until then here is a picture:
1 comments:
Kingsley looks like a cutie!! Congratulations!!! I hope we get to see you guys on our next trip over. :) (BTW I replied to you on my blog after your post... not sure if you'll receive a email on it or not.)
Post a Comment